Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Everyone is Great !! Pictures !














Well its been awhile since my last post and I apologize for that.
Celia is doing great. She is sleeping about 4-5 hrs at a time. She went in for her well baby check-up and was back up to her birth weight ( 8lbs 14 ozs ). The doctor couldnt be more pleased with her progress. She is already trying to hold her head up.She loves bath time as you can see.
Burt continues to be great with her. She really has him wrapped, and he is loving every moment. He just started back work this week and when he is leaving she is eating or just finished and when he walks in the room and talks to her, her eyes light up. Celia has a photo shoot scheduled for this friday. Hopefully everything goes well :)
Shawn is doing great with her. He holds her for me so I can get some things done. She gets tired of sitting in the swing. When she starts crying I pick with him and tell him to stop pinching her. He is wrapped also :) LOL !!!
As for me, I am in love. What can I say she is my baby girl !!! Some say that she is a miracle but I say Drake was the miracle and she was meant to be. She fits in so well its amazing. The dogs dont even mind her. My mom asked me if I feel complete. I dont think complete is something I will ever feel. I am content. I have a healthy son and daughter that i thank God for. I will forever have a picec of me missing. I know Drake is watching from above where he is healthy and whole. He will forever be in my heart.
I just cant say Thank You enough to everyone that has helped us along the way. I will post more later.

2 comments:

The Creekbaums said...

So glad to hear all is well!!! She is just gorgeous!!!

Jaime's World said...

She's beautiful...congratulations!
Hugs,
Sheryl